Demian Katz
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings -- this is my first post to this forum, so please forgive (and feel free to correct) any stupid newbie missteps.

My pile of miscellaneous games to get rid of is growing, and I figured I'd post and see if anyone's interested in a trade. I live in Glenside, PA, and if anyone would like to meet up somewhere to swap games and save on postage, that would be ideal... but I'm open to mailing things if it comes to that.

Here's what I've got:

HeroQuest: Kellar's Keep - Still in shrink. I already have a copy, but when I saw this at a library sale, I figured I could find it a good home sooner or later. This one is claimed -- sorry!

My Word! - A bit sunfaded but complete. Also small and light, so an ideal candidate for trading by mail.

Truth and Triumph - I'm not really the Bible trivia sort, and I purchased this without knowing what it was. Actually looks like the game aspect is at least marginally more interesting than Trivial Pursuit, but I guess that's not saying much. Anyway, the box is pretty shelfworn, but I believe the contents are all still there.

Facts in Five - For some reason, this seems to be turning up everywhere I look, but I love 3M Bookshelf games, so I keep buying it in hopes of trading it for something I don't already have. At the moment I've got two spare copies of slightly different vintages (but both the 3M edition). One is missing a letter tile (handmade cardboard replacement included) and has more used sheets, the other seems entirely complete.

Lord of the Rings - This one is missing a single hobbit figure (Fatty -- easily replaced with any random miniature you have lying about) and the rules (though a set printed from the 'net are included). I believe other components are all there, but I can reinventory if necessary.

I'm willing to trade for anything you consider to be equivalent that I don't already own -- I enjoy collecting and playing just about anything, and I'd be happy to swap cast-offs with any gamer who shares my scavenger's instinct (or anyone else, for that matter). Just let me know if anything is of interest to you!

A side note -- I'm also the individual responsible for http://www.gamebooks.org and have many spare books of the Choose Your Own Adventure/Fighting Fantasy/Lone Wolf variety lying around. If you care to involve some of those in a game trade, that can certainly be arranged as well.

- Demian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.