Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This was our first game ever of Simply Cosmic (or any CE for that matter). First thing I'd like to mention is that it was the most amazing game experience I ever had (and several people mentioned the same). However, there was one point where after the players through down their reinforcements, it was a tie. I read up and down the rules book and we could not figure out what to do in this case. We decided to revert it to a dual compromise and they had a minute to make a deal or lose 3 pieces each. What should we have done in this case? Perhaps it's explained in the base game rules, but right now I only have Simple CE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill H
United States
Absecon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"Shijuro" in Awatum (Serpent's Tongue)
badge
"A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation." LP Jacks
mbmbmbmbmb
Ties go to the defender(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.