Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Smith
Canada
Quebec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be a bug when I geekmod game data. Or am I missing something?

Most of the time, it looks like my choices are not taken into account. In my history, only one item shows up, while I've modded a bunch more in the past week or so (for the first time). Okay, those that disappear don't stay in the queue and I don't get the GG, but I would expect this process to be parallel to the other geekmod topics, like the images.

So, what's going on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You dont get history on any game data except links. I think you will find that the other items are being accepted or rejected (I have had both when proposing rep. images) and I am pretty positive you get the GG as well (though this will be hard to tell unless you just do data for a while).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Synge
United Kingdom
NEWTON ABBOT
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Go get 'em, Floyd.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do some modding of images and I find that if I take some time to consider an image or research the game, my eventual choice sometimes isn't registered. I think there are some trigger-happy modders out there who make very quick decisions. I assume that the image is accepted or rejected before I have even voted! Maybe this happens with game data too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
Canada
Quebec City
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see. I haven't made a precise count of the GG I got with modding (and the site only gives you the total with no breakdown), so I probably lost track because all the game data I accepted were good representative images of games that had none. So I must have got it. Oh well!

About the time out thing. I didn't know about that, but I will definitively be careful, as I am not the trigger happy kind.

Thanks for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.