Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
This suggestion is based on the developments in this thread.

It seems that some members of our community has become 'thumbsnoots': Tired of the mass produced, common thumbs, now look for the Eurogamer-like delicacy of the rare thumbs by the rich and famous. This show of elitism for the sake of elitism needs to be promoted and rewarded.

Could we have a button in the 'contributions' tab that lists all the users that have thumbed us, and how many times they've done so? How else are we going to show our l33tness, other than by buying games like Familienbande, Old Town and Magic Realm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Litzsinger
United States
Falcon Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, at the very least, a quick stat of "Unique Thumbs" which tracks the number of users that have given you one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, I'm not sure how serious/sarcastic the OP is, but I'd like a feature where I can see all my thumbs received in reverse chronological order (and actually, the same for who has added me as a GB). When someone thumbs me, I sometimes like to go check them out and see if we share similar interests, writing styles, opinions, etc. Has nothing to do with snobbery (for me, anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.