Politics as Usual» Forums » Rules

Subject: Media Blitz? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Hamill
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Ok, could someone explain exactly how this works? We've had a few back and forth conversations at the gaming table and we can never decide on it...

Can you play more than one on a single issue that you've won? Does the card stay in your issue pile, thus not going back into the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Alvarado
United States
Fontana
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I think it is pretty clear.

Play into YOUR issue pile when YOU win an issue. This card counts as one ONE VOTE.

(i'm not yelling just trying to put the emphisis)

I suppose you could have a house rule, to replace it with a non tradeable token.

If you don't mind book keeping you could make this card more advanced, and say it increases or decreases a vote one by anyone.

Thus you could use it to mitagate other players win, by smearing the actually outcome. (deemed to complicated.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hamill
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Ok, I was just reading too much into it... it's simpler than I was making it out to be. That's what I get for not reading!

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.