Popular Tags: podcast [+] [View All]
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have listened to dice tower long long ago, up to about episode 55, when I understood joe leaving made the show much less fun for me. I have just re-listened 1-50, loving every minute of it, then downloaded the newest one only to see it's exactly like the first 51+ episodes threatened - mostly filled with various people's self-recorded musing, as opposed to the people I know having spontanious discussions/arguments.

so my question - which of the many podcast out there should I try if I mainly'd like to have the same hosts (more than one) talking to each other, and not have random people record pre-prepared stuff by themselves?

thanks in advance,
mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dev Sodagar
United Kingdom
Sutton
Surrey
flag msg tools
The Ragados
badge
Ragados
mbmbmbmbmb
You might like the Fnordcast put out by Steve Jackson Games. It isn't just about SJ Games, although there is obviously some twist in it. There is more discussion and debate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Abbott
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
The Spiel.

I find this podcast very entertaining. Nice guys. There's very little conflict, and virtually no arguments, so if that's what you're looking for, this may not be for you. But I really like this one.

www.thespiel.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Severino
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely listen to THE SPIEL. A fantastic show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.