Popular Tags: [View All]
Cole Medeiros
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In Lodi, CA a store called "The Comic Grapevine" has been carrying GUBS decks for a short while and I just received word that they sold out a week ago! All their copies were sold and I'm sending another batch.

Ok, so MAYBE they only had 8 copies, but still...

Anyone who owns a shop where GUBS might be a nice addition to your shelf for a little while (and you're interested in a consignment agreement), please let me know. Also, I think this game would go especially well in toy shops as well as game stores. It has high kid appeal.

I just wanted to post something because I'm excited. The game is doing well, and I'm receiving attention from a possible publisher overseas. More on that later.

Also, look for GUBS at 2 upcoming conventions:

DundraCon in February and ConQuest Sacramento in March (both in California). I'll be there. And if you beat me in a game of GUBS, there might be a prize...
devil

- Cole Medeiros
Creator of "GUBS"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Ramirez
United States
Saint Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We sold out of Gubs at Kublacon. We'll be ordering more.

Will you be at Conquest SF/SJ?

Thanks,

CER
GLG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Medeiros
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I already responded to you via email, but I thought I'd respond here for anyone else who might be wondering.

Unfortunately, I will not personally be at ConQuest SF. I originally planned to have a booth but then discovered I will be out of town attending a wedding of a good friend, so I can't make it. I'm excited that you'll be there with GUBS decks though, so anyone reading this, check out the Good Luck Games booth!

I have someone who will be representing GUBS at GenCon Indy, and I'm buying a showcase there at the GPA booth. If any GUBS fans will be at GenCon, let me know.

- Cole

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.