Subject: Current project: EE FAQ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick B
United States
Saint Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just a note that my current project is an EE FAQ, based on this rules forum, questions I've been asked, and anything else I've noticed.

I mention this since I hate to see duplication of effort. If anyone has been working on a FAQ, you're welcome to send it to me to include, and I'll list you as a contributor. If anyone is much further along, I'll send you the stuff I've done so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Patrick.

I also suggest you browse through Consimworld for further Q&A:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?13@79.sIyTdnLmFmP.36@.ee6ee...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick B
United States
Saint Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The FAQ is currently at 22 pages. Gah. And I'm only just getting off of page 2 of the Rules subforum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick B
United States
Saint Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Currently at 39 pages. I've checked out Comsim world's forum, but that looks like a nightmare to claw my way through, so I don't think I'm going to bother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick B
United States
Saint Louis
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Finished, at 57 pages. Gah, tired. If I messed up somewhere in that thing, let me know where, and it'll get updated sometime after I recover from all this typing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.