Paths of Glory» Forums » General

Subject: Lost cards from Allied deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Kondek
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Anyone have an Allied deck for sale? Unfortunately I have lost the first 3 cards of the Allied deck. Contacted GMT and they don't have any for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Wilbur III
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a spare CP deck but no spare Allies. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Kondek
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I figured this was going to be a longshot. I think I may buy another copy (!) and then either sell off the pieces I don't need or throw it in the closet for spare parts (or a combo of those two). I'll be playing this one for years to come I'm sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried to contact GMT? They may get around to somekind of help for your problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I have a partial solution...

By the first 3 cards, I presume you mean cards 1, 2 and 3?

These are British 2nd Army, Blockade and Russian 11th Army.

Now, these are all starred events. In most games, all 3 starred events will have been played before the Total War Deck enters play.

So, you can replace them with cards from the Total War Deck. You'll have to remember what those cards mean when you draw them of course.

That will at least allow you to play through until you reach Total War. If at that point cards 1,2 or 3 have not been removed from the game, you'll have to use cards that have been to represnt them, (changing the Total War cards over so they are now what they say on their face).

Not very pretty, but it should work. In practise the only likely problem is the Russian 11th Army, Blockade is a must play event for the ALlies and British 2nd Army almost as much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Kondek
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
That's a great idea Philip. It is Allied cards 1-3. Thanks everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael dorazio
United States
Tyngsboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Killer idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.