Subject: Pickomino - another session report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5 player game, with 2 newbies. I had 1 game under my belt prior to this game, but the other 2 had much more.... mind you not that it really gave a huge advantage. Experience doesn't mean THAT much for a game that's simple in concept and heavily luck based.

7 dominoes ended up getting flipped. Among the rolls that stood out were....

Bad luck indeed
first roll set aside 3 fives, 2nd roll a 1, but 3rd roll was nothing but 1s and 5s

lucky strike
highest roll was on the newbie's first turn!! Got her the 35! She easily had the 36, but it was flipped from a previous turn

Lucky strike me
I got a 30 and 31. Got lucky and racked up the worms x2 - x4, 5s x2 - x4, and 4s x3.

Lucky streak me
While I lost a couple of pickominoes to others who I had to surrender them to, I never "rolled out" and had to cause a tile to be flipped or put one in b/c of that.

Last but not least, I lost the 29, which was lost again

Score at the end was (left side indicates dice rolls seperated by '-', right side worm count)
31-30 = 3 worms + 3 worms = 6 worms <<< ME
22-34 = 1 + 4 = 5
35-23-21 = 4 + 1 + 1 = 6
27-26-25-29 = 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 + = 9 << WINNER
21 = 1

A game that plays as quickly, simply, and easily as this session is often a welcome game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.