Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Miles
United States
Austin
Texas (TX)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Bug Bluff available in an English version or at any US online stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pmiles wrote:
Is Bug Bluff available in an English version or at any US online stores?

Part of the problem could be with the way the game's name is entered in each store's DB. I've often seen "Kakerlaken Poker", "Kaker Laken Poker", & "Kakerlakenpoker", because the box isn't as to whether or not those really are separate words. As for "Bug Bluff", unless I'm mistaken, it's actually... the French name. yuk The English name apparently is "Cockroach Poker". That's what my box implies.

Back to your question... I know that some Canadian online stores, like www.levalet.com, do have that game in stock. And it's a multilingual copy. (In fact, the game is just a bunch of cards with nice pictures - getting an English-specific copy is hardly necessary with the BGG's resources.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Miles
United States
Austin
Texas (TX)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks--I really appreciate the information! Looking at the photos here, I did get the sense that the cards were language independent and I do see the rules translation online here so I'll try and get myself a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i got a copy from a bgg user. i'll pm his username to you incase he doesn't want it public.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is now available over at Boulder Games!
Another fine, unique offering by Jim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.