Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The BPA just listed their games that made and didn't make the vote fot the 2008 WBC (games with big attendance made in with no vote needed).

http://www.boardgamers.org/wbc/trialvote.htm

So now either several of the frontrunners would have to disqualify (unlikely) or DM needs a $500 sponsor to make it so.

sigh...

I wonder if Valley Games will plug into the BPA/WBC scene since the organization/tournament has been one of the bastions for DM and other reprints both done and in the works (Hannibal, Titan, Republic of Rome).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Freeman
United States
Richboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't able to make the Pre-Con last year, but I was seriously thinking about coming this time around to play Die Macher...I've only been able to play it three times, but I'd really like to play again. The pre-con would have allowed me at least one guaranteed play. Oh well.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was the Die Macher tournament that helped convince me to make my first WBC in 2006. Travelling in from TX I wanted to take in as much gaming as possible and having that Die Macher pre-con made it more attractive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.