Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Wechner
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played once, but we weren't inspired. It seemed to us that moving last was a decisive advantage. Indeed I played last and won by miles. The only out we could imagine is trying passionately to block yourself to pass so you can be last, but either way it's the having pieces to play AFTER others that seems to be decisively potent ...

I wonder if anyone else has felt this, or if we missed something subtle about balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Deverell
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played 2-3 player several times, and the player playing last has won every time. They simply keep the 10 and the 100 shapes, capping any other player's 80 or 100 with their 10 at the end of the game and thus winning by blocking an opposition's top shape! The player playing first always loses heavily. Haven't played it four player, so will report back. At the moment it is broken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Wechner
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We only played 2 player. But it seems you corroborated our experience. Seems like a broken game to me, leaving me rather nervous about that publisher ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.