Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
Rise, Men of Sherwood, and Play Games!
badge
Heroes can, on occasion, be made of plastic...
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if you got cut off at a certain percentage in a category because my numbers in pictures, which I have modded about 400 of, are dropping at an alarming rate among the barrage of blurry, glare ridden shots and individual game components that have whizzed past me in the last two days. I know a month or two ago, and even more recently we have had discussions about how good photos have been rejected, but it seems since mid-December everything is getting by that isn't corrupt. Other than the fact that I don't want to be part of the problem, I would consider scanning my whole collection of CCG cards one at a time (well at least a couple thousand of them) so I could have an infinite supply of GeekGold. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure my primary source of GG wasn't about to leave me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brad,

If you see whole lines of individual components go through, PM an admin with the details. This usually works for me.

I am not sure anybody gets banned from geekmodding but if you want some reassurance from seeing how your stats compare to others who mod, you could have a look at my GL here.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never heard of anyone being banned from GeekMod for low %, only that it is theoretically possible. If your % gets really low, an admin may take a look at the stuff your are approving/rejecting and then take action if you are obviously rubber stamping everything one way or the other. I wouldn't worry about your %, just mod in the way you feel is right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aarontu wrote:
I've never heard of anyone being banned from GeekMod for low %, only that it is theoretically possible. If your % gets really low, an admin may take a look at the stuff your are approving/rejecting and then take action if you are obviously rubber stamping everything one way or the other. I wouldn't worry about your %, just mod in the way you feel is right.

I agree here. If you are not too sure you can allways hit the skip button.
It is still there,... right ?? I should get back to modding myself.

Modding is a great way to discover interesting games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.