Subject: Weather and Airports rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Certain weather types (thunder storms and fog) state that the English player gets points if German fighters land in a hex containing them, and also if they "start" in a hex containing them. What is meant by start - does it mean start the game, start a turn or take off (I'm including this as it seems complimentary to the points if they land in the hex). Out of interest, do the game's producers post here as I'd like to get an "official" answer to this

Cheers

MH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mad-Halfling wrote:
Certain weather types (thunder storms and fog) state that the English player gets points if German fighters land in a hex containing them, and also if they "start" in a hex containing them. What is meant by start - does it mean start the game, start a turn or take off (I'm including this as it seems complimentary to the points if they land in the hex). Out of interest, do the game's producers post here as I'd like to get an "official" answer to this

Cheers

MH

I am by no means one of this game's producers, however I will unofficially say that when we play this excellent game, we interpret "start" to mean "take off".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Flood
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the player aids, it states that the weather matters for both take-offs and landings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've checked and on my player aids it says "start or landing", so I guess my original question stands as I asked it re the intention of "start" =8/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had official confirmation, and it is indeed take-off

MH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.