Marc Wuthe
Germany
Pfungstadt-Eschollbrücken
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi community!

Just bought this one cause I was interested in the topic and I wanted to have a game with more complexity than Axis & Allies...

By skimming through the pages and looking at the counter sheets I realized, that there aren't any Subs?!? But the scenarios (especially Norway and Overlord) had seen a lot of sub activity.

How is this matter (strategic sea warfare) handled here?

I must confess I liked the sub expansion for "World at War" (by Xenon) and I really miss such things here! soblue

I'm a little bit impatient and know I could read all through the rules and getting probably an answer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am the Sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
The third module for A Struggle for Europe has the sub war stuff in it. Brute Force ties in with War Without Mercy and The Med for the complete ETO game. The Med has all the strategic war stuff in it which includes the sub war in the Atlantic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Wuthe
Germany
Pfungstadt-Eschollbrücken
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Very helpful reply!!! Knew they couldn't leave this uncovered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Kulkis
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"Just bought this one cause I was interested in the topic and I wanted to have a game with more complexity than Axis & Allies..."

Welcome to the REAL world of war-gaming, instead of the paltry offerings of A&A (warmed-over Risk).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.