Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The palace allows you to make contributions in any color.. It says, "However, for each box you may only use one color." Does this only apply when making multiple contributions in a round or in general? How would you keep track of the previous colors used if it is the latter?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
The palace allows you to make contributions in any color.. It says, "However, for each box you may only use one color." Does this only apply when making multiple contributions in a round or in general? How would you keep track of the previous colors used if it is the latter?

Thanks!

It's a general rule, with nothing to track. If I am trying to fulfill the #5 box, then all of the cards I play must lead to the same color, whether it be through wild cards, card abilities, or unaltered colors. The same holds true for the other three boxes. So, for example, I could play 5 red and 4 blue and place cubes on the first two boxes.

It matters not what color you use per box, so long as all cards played for that box lead to the same color.

Hope that helps.
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha.. that makes much more sense.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.