Andrew Borgelin
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys I need your help/advice!

The situation I have is as follows: I currently have three blocks being besieged in Acre by a host of Saracen blokes. They did not storm last turn and so I have the right to sally during next turn. I also have some blocks capable of providing a relief force in Tyre.

My question is... if I move the blocks from Tyre to Acre I cause a battle to be fought where the Saracens are the defender; when can my chaps sally from the Castle at Acre and join the fray.

Currently the Saracen has a number of A rated blocks and B rated blocks
My potential relief force are C rated blocks and my potential sallying force are B rated blocks.

Am I correct in thinking that the sequence would be:
Saracen As
Saracen Bs
Sallying Bs
Relief force C's

Or if the relief force is deemed a main attack are the forces sallying considered to be a reserve group who do not get to fight on the first turn of this battle and have to await a second round of combat as in the usual main attack/secondary attack combat as seen in standard battles.

Hope you guys can help because a lot depends upon it!

Cheers

Hatricvs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merv D
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hey Hatricvs,

7.33 says Sallying blocks take their normal combat turn (negating their double defense), so you're correct to go with your first example. Also, Franks may knights charge.

Merv

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.