Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This fun, light game from Gigantaskop ranks as one of the most horribly named games ever released. The designer’s attempt at sophomoric humor unfortunately means that the game will miss a potentially large audience, as the sexual connotations make it too risqué for many individuals and groups. That is truly a shame, as the game is quite entertaining and could have been much more popular.

When the game was first released, I played it fairly often, but unfortunately, like far too many games, it fell victim to the lure of the never-ending stream of new games. After receiving the brand new edition at the Spiel in Essen, I was happy to bring it back to the table after a long absence. Since everyone else at the table was new to the game, I opted to stick with the original version and not introduce the expansion.

I had high hopes that the game would be well received, as it seems to be the type of game that many folks in the ETG tend to enjoy. Sadly, this experience was less than optimal, as the monkey climbed down a few levels, enabling Rhonda to quickly construct a tower and give the beast a sound spanking. The game ended prematurely in just three rounds, which didn’t allow everyone to experience much of the fun it usually generates. I’ll have to try it again soon in hopes that the experience will improve.

Ratings: Greg 6.5, Rhonda 6, Alison 6, Gail 5, Paul 4, Jim 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the game in many ways, but there's some bad things, other than the name. First the cover was bad enough that my wife told me to hide it. Then, with each card being unique and some with lots of writing on them, it was not a good beginner's game. And third, was the unexpected early game over; I had it happen several times before the 5th turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.