James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine my joy when I got home and saw that package on the table...

I've read the rules and looked over the contents of the game box. The rules seem concise and well written, with examples given of game play. The cards are wonderful, I love the artwork on them. The gameplay seems to be interesting.

Now I can't wait to play test this game....wouldn't you know it, I'm in the worship band at our church and we're having practice tonight....! Oh well, there's always tomorrow night!

I'll post a review soon, after a couple of plays....

Can't wait!

Thanks Steve, it looks great.
jrbentley

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Chapman
United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Anyway, how's your sex life?
badge
"She said the same thing about waffles."
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Scriptorium, uh, Scripts and Scribes...received it today
jrbentley wrote:
Imagine my joy when I got home and saw that package on the table...

I've read the rules and looked over the contents of the game box. The rules seem concise and well written, with examples given of game play. The cards are wonderful, I love the artwork on them. The gameplay seems to be interesting.

Now I can't wait to play test this game....wouldn't you know it, I'm in the worship band at our church and we're having practice tonight....! Oh well, there's always tomorrow night!

I'll post a review soon, after a couple of plays....

Can't wait!

Thanks Steve, it looks great.
jrbentley

Hey great! Best of luck getting your buddies into it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.