Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I miss how to submit the list- or are we still waiting? I have been on jury duty all day and just got done with deliberations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gregd wrote:
Did I miss how to submit the list- or are we still waiting? I have been on jury duty all day and just got done with deliberations!

Well the Online Want List Generator is up to date. But if you're not using that, the Summary is posted on the first page of the Cabin Fever discussion thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Denysenko

Rochester
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have never done this- and this may seem ignorant- but how do I get to the OWLG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
gregd wrote:
Since I have never done this- and this may seem ignorant- but how do I get to the OWLG?

http://activityclub.org/bgg/bgglogin.cgi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gregd wrote:

Just remember though, that the OLWG, while great (very great), is not required for submission. If your want lists are fairly straightforward and you're careful, you can format and submit them via geekmail if it's easier for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.