Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Knight
New Zealand
Titirangi
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just got this and it looks like it's designed to be expandable - it would be easy to add more units and terrain. Has anyone heard if there are any expansions in the works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't any expansions in French, yet. Unless the English version significantly outsells the French one, they'll get expansions first.

Eric

Edited to correct spelling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Really? It seems to me the link on the game's main page ("description of the game") points to an expansion already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:
Really? It seems to me the link on the game's main page ("description of the game") points to an expansion already.

I don't see the link - unless it's somewhere on the French page in the links section. The "Episode Two" (with my really bad Google-aided French) appears to be part two of a story they're telling rather than an expansion.

The game was designed to leave room for expansion, but there's no expansion available, yet.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Knight
New Zealand
Titirangi
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't see a link to an expansion on the French (or US) site either - mind you, the game has just come out, so maybe we'll see something later in the year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:
I don't see the link - unless it's somewhere on the French page in the links section.

Sorry, I meant the one on the main BGG page for this game. But you got the one I meant anyway (Episode 2), so my bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:
Gamethyme wrote:
I don't see the link - unless it's somewhere on the French page in the links section.

Sorry, I meant the one on the main BGG page for this game. But you got the one I meant anyway (Episode 2), so my bad.

No worries - there are several parts that aren't used in the base game, so it is clearly designed with expansion in mind.

I just hope sales are good enough that it gets an expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kuster
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I hope there will be expansions with new units, scenarios and items. It's a great game, nice filler for when you don't have time to pull out your Space Marine army and even more if the game gets the support it needs.

Roberious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clem seurat
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
May be with another editor...

http://www.yc-games.com/
for ad-ons... but still in french, the english version arrive soon !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Paradis
Canada
flag msg tools
Until they do come out with expansion(s) I plan on creating my own units to expand what came with the set.
There is a hint towards expansions in the English rules (page 6 : in this box all oval units are vehicles, but who knows what the future may hold.)

So far this seems like an excellent option to collectible games like AT 43 which I simply don't have / won't spend the loot required to build a competitive army.
Simple rules, easy to carry components (they all go back into the box they came in, and it all fits), and modifiers written right on the play pieces...what's not to like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.