Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
When *is* BGG Con 20XX registration, anyway?
badge
This space intentionally left blank. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! Now we can show our membership to the Chase Fanatics Club.

Direct link to badge here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane B
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice.

I added it to the game page. No offense; it's something I do for a lot of the games I enjoy.

Unfortunately, I'll have to hold off on buying this badge, because I'm saving up for an uber geekbadge. Halfway there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Shane! I usually post a thread since I assume people are subscribing to content for a game, and that the forums are more visible.

I also forget about the "More Information" box when it's empty.. ah, the curse of being blonde.

But you've got that shiny GeekMod badge, so I'm sure that you'll save up enough soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane B
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha--modding is a slow way to earn gg. I just enjoy doing it. I've learned about so many new games by looking at image submissions.

The badge is definitely worth posting to the forum--I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All righy-righty-right, my little droog! Here you go. Wanna see the chase badge under alex, my friend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes, Daniel. I gave him one gg- you trying to make me look cheap?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane B
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy crap!

I appreciate the tips/gifts very much. Beyond Thank you, I don't know what to say. It's such a rarity to receive any kindness in walking life, let alone online. It's a strange world we live in when one does not know how to react to a random act of kindness.

One Chase badge purchased and displayed.

I have not written any session reports lately, or posted the reviews I had hoped to post (although I have several in various drafts awaiting completion), because I am extremely busy with film projects now through late March/early April. Once I clear these film projects from my plate, however, I would like somehow to pass along the kindness I have received from the Chase gang. Perhaps in the form of a homemade board (nicer than my first effort, and rounded off with a set of good, custom dice) sent to someone who expresses an interest in Chase. Or maybe just a random person. I don't know. By April, though, I should have an idea of how to go about doing this. . . .

Thanks, folks. You've made my day. I need to do that for others more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem.
What is "money", if not a tool to make somebody`s day?
I have everything I need here, so -

rossum wrote:
you trying to make me look cheap?

How could I - you have over 300 as a balance!

Hey, Shane, looks nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shane, now that you've shown your Chase colors, we need to see what your new UberBadge looks like!

Also- the next time you make a Chase board, I suggest not making the half-hexes to reduce confusion. Take a look at the screen capture from Super Duper Games to see what I mean:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane B
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I will give that a shot on the next effort. It would certainly make drawing the hexes easier for me.

Will get ze uberbadge shortly. Still a few gg shy. I suppose I should finalize a design or two. . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.