Popular Tags: [View All]
George Ratcliff
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I painted the green banner infantry men (I think the paint job is very good but I can send some pics if you want to see before you trade) and I primed the blue infantry men black but never got around to painting them. Other than that the game is in excellent shape, only played twice. I will also include the Earth Elemental & Hill Giant & a clear plastic Plano case to put the men in. Look over my want list but it's going to be expensive to ship so the deal will have to be good.
Thanks, George

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Ratcliff
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trade made

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Flaherty
United States
Loves Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of BattleLore up for trade as well. Mine is in like new condition. It has been opened but the cards are still in shrink. Includes the Earth Elemental as well as a tray for the minis. The box has a ding where my daughter dropped it before I got it.

I am looking for a few games, check my want list. Also would be willing to trade non-boardgames such as Wii games.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.