Filipe Silva
Portugal
Santa Maria da Feira
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

With little to do this weekend, i thought i might be able to tweak this great game into a Boardgame using the most of the original game plus a little bit of player's interaction.

I've done my best with the little knowledge i have in this Boardgame design thing, so you'll notice the big differences between this version and those made by pros.

This version of the game is poorly tested, i hope you guys will help me(us?) on that by giving the appropriate feedback.

I hope you enjoy it.

The "Board"

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/294735

Until aproval of the admins, you can find the rules of this variant here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo/29963
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Race for the Galaxy: The Boardgame BETA, Prototype, What
Very interesting. Not sure what kind of response you're likely to engender by this, but I applaud the effort.

I'll read the rules and perhaps introduce this variant at our next session.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Silva
Portugal
Santa Maria da Feira
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Race for the Galaxy: The Boardgame BETA, Prototype, What
Anarchosyn wrote:
Very interesting. Not sure what kind of response you're likely to engender by this, but I applaud the effort.

I'll read the rules and perhaps introduce this variant at our next session.

Thanks, in the end it's just another variant trying to enhance some aspects of this great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oriol Garcia

Barcelona
msg tools
designer
It really looks promising. And the design is superb IMHO. I'll try to give it a shot -as long as I have the time to make the boards.

Has anyone else tried this yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.