Popular Tags: [View All]
Eugene Hourany
United States
San Francisco
CA - California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

Okay, here's the story: I'm looking into driving across America from Los Angeles to Miami to attend a friend's wedding, and I am looking for fellow gamers out there who would be willing to put up a couch or floor space for me in various states. I am planning on spending a week traveling to the wedding, but more time afterwards, as I would like to take my time coming back home, and I wouldn't mind a circuitous route that way. That way I can take my time since there's no time constraints coming home (that I can think of).

Can anyone help?

I would make a welcome addition to any gaming group. I love eurogames but I can also play the occasional wargame here and there. I'm just open to gaming. I can provide a picture of myself if it helps. =)

Thanks everyone in advance for your help!

Eugene aka "jshmoe"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When I read the subject I thought you were going to be riding your bicycle across America. We met alot of people who do that when we rode from Indiana to West Virginia when I was in high school. Sounds like a fun couple of weeks!

rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd help out, but Pennsylvania is far away from Miami.

However, FYI: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/379

They might be able to help.

(heh, just played TtR the other day and I had the LA to Miami card.... a lot of points... shake )

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you plan on coming through Oklahoma City, but let us know. We might be able to help depending on the dates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles A. Davis
United States
Greeneville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you end up going to Pennsylvania on your way home, you might as well stop in West Virginia. Let me know when you will be here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd offer, but Washington State is certainly not along the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Sheffield
United States
Aberdeen
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you decide Central Virginny is along the way let me know and I'll check with the "boss".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.couchsurfing.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Hourany
United States
San Francisco
CA - California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for your very helpful responses. I should have mentioned that I will be starting from San Jose and working my way towards Miami starting the week after Valentine's day weekend. I will keep everyone posted!

jshmoe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.