Loopin' Louie» Forums » Variants

Subject: Drinking loopin' louie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin shugars
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So me and my friends love this game at parties for our drinking variation. Drink every time you lose a chicken, and in a mixed group, take off an article of clothing if you get out first. Are we the only ones who do this, and if not does anyone else have any good "party rules" for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lemur25 wrote:
So me and my friends love this game at parties for our drinking variation. Drink every time you lose a chicken, and in a mixed group, take off an article of clothing if you get out first. Are we the only ones who do this, and if not does anyone else have any good "party rules" for this game?

It seems like this variant could be subject to a "runaway leader" (or maybe "fadeaway trailer") problem.

Not to mention getting chilly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin shugars
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
well if every one is already drinking heavily then a run a way leader shouldn't happen, also with only four players being able to play at a time the drunkest tend to lose there spots to new (more sober) players. this is also why i plan to build the super eight person loopin louie. with that said, if anyone has a copy with a non working base i would be willing to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
lemur25 wrote:

Strip Louie! I'll have to try that!

Err ... on second thought ... I'm not sure I wanna see people in our group nekkid...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin shugars
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
well i really would like to build an 8 person version like someone demonstrated in the picture area and i've also found that since ive played before that if i get me and some girls that have never played i can get there closes off pretty quick, so if anyone is looking to sell a copy with a none working base id be interested in buying if its the original copy not the new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.