Sweden
Gothenburg
Bohuslän
flag msg tools
Instagram: Ludocrous
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, fellow gamers and New Yorkers in particular

My lovely wife and myself will visit New York this year, 1st - 5th of March. And appart from visiting Jazz bars, museums and a baseball game we would love to attend an evening of board gaming. It is always fun to game with unknown friends and new acquaintances.

So my humble question to you all is if somebody can give me a direction to where I can find opportunities to play some games and meet friendly people on our short visit in New York before we leave for Bahamas and Cuba on March 5th.

Help in the matter is greatly appreciated

/Pontus & Angelika

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontus Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
Bohuslän
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately I live on the wrong coast, but you should probably know that baseball season doesn't start until April...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Hayter

Metuchen
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On meetup.com you can find several NY boardgamers groups and can probably find a group meeting at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontus Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
Bohuslän
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for your kind responses, I will certainly follow up on your leads. And as you mentioned, Chris, I have just found out about the unfortunate timing of our visit. Only Basketball and Hockey are on the schedule. Well, I think we will have a pleasant time in New York even without Baseball

Now my quest for some friendly gamers continue, I wonder if there are any in Havanna

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.