Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Humphreys
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there,
Just a quick question. On the Merchant card it says "After you take an action, your receive one additional gold" and on the Architect its says "After you take an action, you draw two additional district cards and put them both in your hand".

Does it matter what type of action you take?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, as long as it is one of the prescribed actions (gold or cards). Scratching your butt does not count as an action I'm afraid.

The intention is to ensue that you have already made a call for your turn before you may be swayed by the subsequent pick of cards which could be duplicates or beneficial etc. Taking extra gold is rather more obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Humphreys
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahiksking wrote:
No, as long as it is one of the prescribed actions (gold or cards). Scratching your butt does not count as an action I'm afraid.

The intention is to ensue that you have already made a call for your turn before you may be swayed by the subsequent pick of cards which could be duplicates or beneficial etc. Taking extra gold is rather more obvious.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying that. I also see now that scratching your butt simply isn't an option. It was likely to become a contentious issue.

Cheers.thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.