Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. It's true. I have dreamed about games before - and I generally consider this a good thing! Last night I had a BGG nightmare.

I was wasting my life away browsing the geek (this obviously derived from real experience) when I found a post that I thought was downright hilarious! So I tipped the poster 9 gold! It was that funny.

Immediately after I thought to myself, "Hey, I'm saving for a geekbadge why did I do that?!" then I checked my geekgold and I had 40 left. I WAS 1 AWAY?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is not healthy. shake

Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel so bad for your imaginary profile, that tonight I will tip you 9 gold on that account laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
My Geek Goddess! People sure have been generous! Glad I could give you all a laugh. If only I was creative enough to fabricate this stuff - I'd be a rich man!

Josh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Zentis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was watching Dr. Who marathon while putting together my want lists for the Cabin Fever Math Trade. That night I had a long, complicated dream where somehow the math trade was this giant conspiracy and the fate of the world rested on me figuring out what was going on and fixing it. I almost wrote about it on the Cabin Fever Math Trade forum post, then figured there was enough real business being conducted there that I didn't need to blather on about my jacked-up dreams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Grundy
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well perhaps you will soon need this new microbadge:
Insomnia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
I sometimes have a dream where I find the Mother Lode of vintage games at a thrift store... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I'm playing too many roguelike games on the computer, my dreams tend to shift to ASCII.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.