Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Dray
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
I have three copies of a dungoen crawl I designed and produced myself.

To claim one all you have to do is agree to playtest it or at least give it a thorough going-over, then provide me with feedback.
You'd be doing me a big favor.

I'll send them to the first three people who convince they're into doing this and provide me with a shipping address.

All sensitive details about this should, of course, be kept private.

I live in the US. If you're overseas we'll have to negotiate on shipping charges.
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in this. Huge fan of Dungeon Crawl games.

Sending a geekmail now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I´ll give it a go!
I´ll send you a geekmail, but thought I´d post this sugestion as well, as many other people might be able to help you in this way...
I´m willing to check out just the rules, if you can send them via email or as prints.
Jesper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik T
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm definitely interested to try your dungeon crawl game out! I'm a BIG fan of such games!

...but as I live overseas we have to come to an agreement about the shipping. Or is it possible to get at look at the rules first?

I've sent you a geekmail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Dray
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Thank you everyone. I have filled my slots. I apologize if I don't get one to you, but if you're one of the three people who replied to this above please send me your addresses. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did...
Am I on the list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Dray
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks again to all who responded. I'm actually going to ship out six copies. Still, there are more games in the works and I will keep everyone 'on file' so-to-speak. Thank you.

Also, I only send print copies of materials. No digital stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I suggest that you require people to sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) before sending out any information to them. "Asking" them to keep stuff private is great, but an NDA is the formal way that most (all?) game designers use to insure that people respect their word.

I've playtested for several different designers/games, and all of them have required a NDA prior to being sent material. They are fairly easy to write, but I'm sure you can ask some of the other designers (go to the BlackBeard2 webpage here and message the person who was running the playtest there and see if he can send you a copy of a NDA for you to use as a template). Anyway, best of luck on getting some good feedback!

-Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Boivin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have more open slots, I'm interested in testing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Dray
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks again to all who offered to help. Great suggestion kbernatz. I will be doing something of that kind in the future. On this particular prototype I'm not really worried about someone swiping ideas. Anyone receiving this game will understand, for good or ill. BUT, the one I'm working on currently WILL require a little more formality. And that is really the purpose of this excersise. I'm looking for a few good people. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (They/She)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're willing to wait until March for results (I have to prepare for predissertation until mid-March) and still have open slots, I'd be happy to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn. Being a dungeon crawl mega-geek, I'd loved the opportunity, though it seems I am a bit late. If you have any copies left for testing, I am interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Dray
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Did anyone get a copy of the game yet? Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.