Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried and tried to upload a picture this morning. I uploaded two images for the game Free Choice. They went through mod just fine. Then I tried to upload another to my personal gallery (3 times). Each time, when I click "View Image" to get the image ID for my session report, it says the image doesn't exist.

Something is derailing uploads. In fact, I tried to upload the same image to the Free Choice gallery and got the same "image does not exist" message.

What's up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Is new image mod the reason for Personal Gallery Failure
I've actually gotten this message quite a lot over the last couple weeks. In fact, it started around the same time that I had to start entering my password for image upload, though I have no reason to believe the two are connected.

Here's the trick, the image is actually uploaded!

I can't view it, it doesn't appear in my gallery, but if I take that image ID and add it to a post in a forum, it appears! The first time it happened I uploaded the same picture twice and the next day I found two copies of it in my gallery, but after that I got smart.

My advice to you is just trust that it worked. Because it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.