Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik S
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I bought this game in Canada, when it first game out. The rules ,cards and board and in English/French. Does anyone know if this version is more rare than the others. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just guessing, but I suspect it is quite rare. I have never heard of the version you describe, but I am no expert. I DO know that the regular all-English version is rare, so yours should be rarer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik S
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for the quick reply. I was wondering if many other people have this version? I also have Fortress America and Samurai Swords (orginally called shogun).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have that French Canadian version too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Canadian bilingual language versions of this, plus all the other Gamemaster series except Conquest of the Empire. (Which, as a collector, drives me absolutely bananas... why didn't I just plunk down the money and buy it back in the 80s while I had the chance? Stupid!shake

I would assume that the production run of the Canadian version was much smaller than the American version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avril Philippe
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
I was wondering if this version had the rulebook in french too.
If yes, could someone be so kind as to scan it (make a .pdf if possible) and pm it to me ?
That would besooooo cool

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avril Philippe
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi again, 2 years later, still no reply, and i still have the same question about the rulelbook.
And for the lucky ones who have the canadian version, is it possible that someone to scan the cards ?
That would be grat. Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I just saw your post and checked my Canadian copy. No rules! It does have all the cards though. I can scan a set of those for you in a few days. E-mail me your address and I can send the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Demers
Canada
Montréal south shore
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hi again, 2 years later, still no reply, and i still have the same question about the rulelbook.
And for the lucky ones who have the canadian version, is it possible that someone to scan the cards ?
That would be grat. Thanks !

Hi, let me some times to scan it and I'll upload it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.