BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Looking for the name of a game - please help! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Anna M
Romania
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I registered because I'm desperate to find the name of a game.

A few years ago I stumbled upon this game's website (or a site made by players, I'm not sure). It is something between a board game, a card game and a role-playing game. From what I can remember, there were cards with real-world tasks for the players, and there were also some sort of classes. The theme was somewhat mystic (but it was not a fantasy role-playing game, as the tasks were more or less mundane).

I spent all day today searching for that website, but I had no luck. All I remember is that it (probably) had a black background.

This game is probably old, and there seemed to be a lot of people playing it, so maybe someone will know what I'm talking about! I would be really REALLY grateful if you could help me with this!

Thanks!

Anna

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Williams
Australia
Googong
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anna, can you remember a little more about the theme of the game? What were some of the "mundane tasks"?

Thus far your description could apply to waaayy too many games. Help us narrow it down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna M
Romania
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, I can't remember any of the tasks. But I think they were some kind of challenges (like going out and doing something you wouldn't normally do). I also believe some of those tasks were meant to change the way you look at your own life (a little like the crazy tasks in the Benrik books, if you're familiar with them).

Sorry, that's all I can remember!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.