Subject: Huzzah for Haba USA Customer Service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We lost one of the cat pieces from Katze in a restaurant. I emailed for a replacement, and nearly instantly received one gratis!

Thanks, Haba USA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olson
United States
Auburn
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience. I got a copy of Schloss Schlotterstein at a thrift store, and one of the walls had a crease in it (looked like it had been folded in half at one time, useable, but barely).

I emailed them, asking if I could buy one, and they sent it to me for nothing .

A very good group to deal with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Deniz Bucak
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
As Above, So Below
badge
My books are forgeries. Nobody wrote them. - Philip K. Dick
mbmbmbmbmb
They replaced one of the bees in Summ Herum for us for free. That one was their fault though, the bee was broken when we opened the box. Still, it was good service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Man thinks, the river flows.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    I just wish I could find a place in the states that sells their games. A few titles punch through, but most stay in Europe.

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I would like to buy some of them but I just can't find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain and Boardsandbits are the most reliable online sellers of Haba, as I recall.

Locally (Albuquerque), try Out of the Blue or (Santa Fe) the toy store downtown (on Marcy Street?). I was surprised to find Monza at Out of the Blue (I picked that up), and that's where I got Katze and Zwerge last year.

Probably not too many people reading this are local....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kidsurplus.com has some Haba games. Not a huge collection, but they are priced right. I've purchased from them several times, and they have free shipping at $75.

edit: Here's the direct link: http://www.kidsurplus.com/search.asp?SKW=HABAG&brandCatID=23.... Oh, nevermind. That is supposed to be the direct link to Haba Games, but many of the "games" aren't classified correctly. You'll find many more if you just search through the HABA stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aniko Bordelon
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
114 games are listed on www.maukilo.com and I bought several at www.oompa.com as well. Of course you have to browse through some of the other kiddie toys, but these two places have a nice selection. Also constructiontoys.com sells their games too. HTH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.