Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm probably a little late noticing this, but it looks like as far as DoW's battle reports go, Pegasus Bridge is Pegasus Bridge regardless of whether the standard version or the Air Pack-enhanced version is used--and so on for the other scenarios. Maybe Brian or someone else can confirm this for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Eric has said they would update the scenario listings to reflect the two different versions. I think they were waiting for the majority of hte pre-orders to go out so people could discover the changes on their own instead of getting a sneak peak on the website.

I thought a couple of weeks ago he said it would be up in a couple weeks. But I also know they are gone on a offsite meeting all week and not due back until over the weekend. So It will probably by mid-Fenraury before we see it.

I would hope people keep the stats off to the side and enter them when they get updated. I, for one, would like to see how Pegasus Bridge plays out against its AP version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
I would hope people keep the stats off to the side and enter them when they get updated. I, for one, would like to see how Pegasus Bridge plays out against its AP version.

I saw at least one that said it was played using the Air Pack rules, anyway. I, too, would like to see the stats kept separate for comparison's sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually the main issue isn't so much removing any surprise by giving folks a sneak peek, but rather the fact that we cannot really do this until we release a new version of the software, that supports multiple versions of a scenario (something which our scenarios currently can't do). Otherwise, we would simply transfer the pb from the old scenario to the new one (ie you could no longer rate the original version, which many newbies who are just now discovering the game, should still be able to do).

it's on our list of To Do's and you will all be the first to now as soon as we can find the time to code it.

best,
eric @ DoW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.