Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The add or remove goods law is done once when implemented or every turn? I had someone wanting to nail this down clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All acts are enacted every turn until they are replaced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jearles wrote:
All acts are enacted every turn until they are replaced.

Thanks. Someone I know had a question about it, and wanted me to absolutely confirm regarding this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
There is no absolute confirmation on this that I'm aware of. The consensus here seems to be that they apply every turn, but you can read it both ways when looking at the rule book and comparing the rules there to those on the Short Rules card, so I've played it both ways. Neither way seems particularly superior to the other to me: one makes them some of the most powerful acts out there and the other makes them only moderately powerful. I haven't seen an official confirmation of the rules by the designer or publisher (although if someone does have one, please link it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.