Subject: House of Nine only place to buy this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Clevenger
United States
Sunnyvale
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Wyrd have a website or is House of nine website the only place to get capes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Abner
United States
Johnstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some got lucky and got it at Target's website, I think. But I think your best bet is Ho9. A shame that so few people have been able to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon H

Baltimore
Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure that some copies have also been sold through Amazon.com, but for a pretty penny ($70+)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Quinn
United States
Bradley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy hunting!

I agree that it is a shame that the game is unavailable most of the time. When a run does become avialble, they usually sell out rather quickly.

Keep checking House of 9... this game is worth the effort.

I cannot imagine paying $70.00 for it... that's a lot of money. But I would not sell mine for $70.00!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are also in some brick & mortar stores. But good luck on that one. I haven't seen it - only heard rumors.

House of Nine has had it in stock at least three or four times since the game came out. Other than the first shipment, they have all sold out within a week, sometimes within a day. The Amazon copies have stayed in stock longer (since they were $20 more expensive), but even those have sold out within a couple weeks each time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine at Amazon for $60 + $10 postage to Oz. I have no problem paying that much because I was quoted $40 + $30 postage from house of nine (not that they had any at the time). Amazon consider the game a book so I was charged as such - in fact you can only normally buy books and maybe dvd's? from Amazon if you live in Oz so I was pretty chuffed
BTW - Your average Board game sells for about $60 here in Oz so to get something so rare for $70 was a no brainer. I still haven't played it but it looks great and I'm sure will be a lot of fun.
Good luck to you all still looking for a copy - I really hope more people do get own this one - my initial impressions think it deserves to be up there with some of the really great games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.