Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anybody played Fighter Pilot? How does it compare to Mustangs and Messerschmitts? It sure looks pretty close to it.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Roach
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, very simmilar. Fighter Pilot also uses a "control panel" to keep movement, damage, amo etc...in addition to the veryy simmilar flight stands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Morgan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Low Flying Tiger wrote:
Yes, very similar. Fighter Pilot also uses a "control panel" to keep movement, damage, amo etc...in addition to the veryy simmilar flight stands.

fighter pilot is much more involved detail wise to the point that for some folks could turn them off. Fighter Pilot was to expand into the "Jet Age" and allow sub-sonic and supersonic jets into the game.
The rules were for M&M and FP were written by the same person Rocco Russo.
I would double check aircraft stats tho for both games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Karr
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
m&m is way better thats why i have over 400 aircraft and have hundreds of hours of game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Gavrillo wrote:
m&m is way better thats why i have over 400 aircraft and have hundreds of hours of game play.

But have you learned to not do wingovers into the ground? That's the big question...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.