Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
From a conversation with "Mark Saha" carlofab <-('click') months ago where some needed "Artillery Markers" for placements to display just where they originated from with such, and I FINALLY have these ready and I'm 'posting' these here now, as you can 'see' for yourselves then.

SAVE this at the "medium" sized image to print out for better results, as that closely matches the 1/2-inch cardboard "counter" proportions best. If you can adjust that to suit your needs, then by all means go ahead on it all. The GREEN ones are for the "U.K." forces. I also included the "Range" on the 'side' of that, to help in judging where this originated from as well.

The "process" for using them is to PLACE these upon the 'Target', whether this were a "Friendly" OR "Enemy" kind-depending on the circumstance, and thus allow a more precise denotation for LOCATION regarding their "Fire". Where some "Displacement" takes place, then it is shown FOR the "affected Unit" with the "Moved" side facing the owning "Player". That usually means this 'Unit' will NOT be providing their "Fire" then, due to being shuffled out of 'place' when that happens.
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.