Subject: Snow Day? Let's play some games. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sarasio Meyer
United States
Forest City
Iowa
flag msg tools
No Really. Do. or Do not. There is no Try.
badge
Nothing here there is. Look elsewhere you must.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it isn't exactly a snow day, but we got an odd sleet/ freezing rain storm and school let out at 9:40. Home by 10:00, cannot go any place, a friend is over for the day, so let's play some games.

First up (guest's pick): Littlest Pet Shop Game

My daughters, and the guest, really like littlest pet shop, the friend is not a big gamer, and this game is tolerable... So we are off.
Game starts out with choosing pieces:
The guest = the puppy
Madeline = the turtle
Olivia = the pig (after much debate)
Me = the cat

Play turn according to speed, guest, me, Olivia, turtle.

Guest gets a good spin, but land on a flower. Lucky spin first turn and I end up with a pink piece right off the go. Olivia lands on the monkey and steal my pink as it is currently the only chip in play. Madeline gets a fair spin and moves around the board, getting a green token.

Play continues. Score after one time around:
guest two tokens: green and blue.
Olivia two tokens: pink and green.
Madeline two tokens: green and blue.
Me one token: yellow.

Play goes a little further, guest (takes my yellow) and Olivia (takes Madeline's lue) both get monkeys in this round. Scores after second round:
guest three tokens: yellow, green and blue.
Olivia three tokens: pink, blue and green.
Madeline two tokens: green and yellow.
Me two tokens: yellow(again) and green.

This round the guest is way out front as Madeline passes start the second time and steals her pink just after she gets it. Olivia is just behind, but cannot get the yellow. I get a monkey and steal pink from the guest. As the guest gets back to the start she hits the last pink space again and on her next turn returns with all four pieces. Game ends:
guest all four tokens and wins the game.
Olivia just behind with three tokens: pink, blue and green.
Madeline also wtih three: green, blue, and yellow.
Me, a ways behind, three tokens: yellow, green, and blue.

A close game with everyone happy and ready to play another game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.