Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game at a Salvation Army store for $2 but then discovered it had no rules (everything else is complete). Strangely, the components list on the box bottom doesn't mention rules, and the picture shows everything I got in the box but doesn't show the rules in the picture. Are the rules supposed to be so obvious you can figure them out on your own? robot Probably not. Does anybody have the rules to this game and maybe post it in the files area? zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd:

I have the original rules for this game. If you still want them, please send me your mailing address in a private BGG message. I'll ship them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aharley sny
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Lol i wonder if i baught the same game at goodwill. Im needing ruls also if any one can help please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
aharley19752000 wrote:
Lol i wonder if i baught the same game at goodwill. Im needing ruls also if any one can help please

Sorry. The rules are gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aharley sny
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Thanks for the reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.