Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay Richardson (richfam) recently published part 4 of his outstanding tutorial on the ASL starter kits. Printing out all 4 parts as well as his other two ASLSK rules articles gives me a book to fill the better part of a 1" binder.

His work is so bloody useful and well crafted that I and, I assume, many others would have gladly paid real money for all his efforts. Indeed, MultiMan Publishing, ASL's publisher, has even published some of his work. You can buy it at MMP's website. And, Jay has so completely taken the chore out of learning the starter kits, if not as well full ASL itself, he has most probably put money in the pockets of MMP.

I dropped another 5 GG on him. That's about $1.20 on top of a buck or two from before. Jay exemplifies the paragon of a BBGer, giving freely his time and energy for the benefit of his fellow gamers--baahaahaa, what an idiot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Why Jay Richardson is a moron
Yeah, just wish this world had more morons like him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yup just another big 'thanks' to him from me

I had heard all the horror stories of how even with the starter kits are so hard to learn and all that...

well, after reading through his intro documents and following them on the boards i was confident to start playing. yes, i missed a few rules but the general idea was right - and we enjoyed to game.

so yup - great work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Burnette
United States
Monroe
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should change the title of this thread. I get your "joke" but it isn't funny. Please also give us a link to this new tutorial.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Waciuk
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Drokk!
badge
Get ready. Justice is coming. Judge Dredd: Mega-City One.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is his list of articles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jason1002 wrote:
You should change the title of this thread. I get your "joke" but it isn't funny. Please also give us a link to this new tutorial.

I agree on the title

it shouls say something like

" Jay Richardson needs a better agent/manager etc"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think anyone who has ever come across Jay Richardson's work would instantly know the original title of this thread was intended as a joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
game_boy wrote:
I think anyone who has ever come across Jay Richardson's work would instantly know the original title of this thread was intended as a joke.

Yeah, I thought so but I wasn't prepared to face the PC police on such a minor matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
isaacc wrote:
game_boy wrote:

Yeah, I thought so but I wasn't prepared to face the PC police on such a minor matter.

BOO!!!

he changed the title...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.