Snookerolla Snookerooka» Forums » General

Subject: Snookerolla Snookerooka rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barrie Kean
United Kingdom
East Yorkshire, England
flag msg tools
During a visit to relatives I introduced them to this game, I thought that the two children aged seven and nine would be a little too young to play it, but after a brief introduction, and with my assistance they picked up the game in no time. My nephew and his wife, who are in their thirties also enjoyed the game, and he said he would be playing it over drinks with friends at the weekend. His wife who is a teacher commented that it would be ideal for the kids club at school. She said that the children were always asking for new games, and this would be ideal. Overall we completed three games before having to leave, and the children and adults were still playing as we left. The game had been a complete success, and appealed to people of different ages and abilities for different reasons.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.