Popular Tags: [View All]
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be interesting to see the number of people that wanted to trade Arkadia or Pirate King last week versus this week. With B&N putting them on half price and offering a 24% coupon on top of that will there be a glut of them here and on eBay?

I purchased both and am unsure if I should open them or sell/trade them. Had they not been 75% off I would not have purchased them. They both receive mixed reviews here but enough good has been said that I'd like to try them just not sure if I can find a group to play them with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I've never heard of Pirate King, but I've had my eye on Arkadia for about a year, and had the chance to play it once. It's definitely worth trying. You should have no trouble trading it if you don't like it. Not everyone has a B&N nearby.

This is what happens - you see it when a game goes up on Tanga for a cheap price, too. The trade value is inevitably affected. This happened with many other games that hit those cheap tables - Pizza Box Football, Rheinlander, Knights of Charlemagne, Niagara - all that stuff that was under $5 (sometimes just $1) at B&N or somewhere else. Just a fact of life.

...Sheylon
www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.