Subject: Instant karma is going to get you... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Martin
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
I recently posted complaining about the cost of the game compared to what you get...

Well I have no willpower and purchased it anyways...

Unfortunately it would appear that my negative vibes resulted in a self fufilling prophecy...

I would have to say that despite having minor problems with games before this has got to be my worse out of box experience ever:

1)The stickers were dry and impossible/difficult to remove without tearing them.

2)The cards are missing entirely.

I've contacted Columbia and have no doubt that they will come through with replacements, but let this be a lesson to the rest of you...think happy thoughts at all times!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bonaparte
United States
DesMoines
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My stickers were lame as well; like peeling the paint off a lightbulb, nearly impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heap Senhouse
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I had this problem with my copy that I bought from them at WBC. I emailed them and they quickly sent a new sheet out to me!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine had the same problem with his copy of Hammer of the Scots and needed to get a new sticker sheet. I had a similar problem with my Confederate sticker sheet in Gettysburg: Badges of Courage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hopefully you have learned you lesson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I purchased this game from my FLGS. I opened it up and it was missing the cards also. So I went back to the store and we opened up the other copy of the game they had in stock. It too was missing the cards. So I got Mission:Red Planet instead. Columbia Games is really having some QC issues with this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.