Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan G
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(I have several questions I'm going to post separately so it will be easier for people to find them if someone should have the same question)

What happens if you violate Denmark's neutrality? It has no soldiers, right, so I suppose if you stick around you immediately conquer it in the surrender phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you stick around until the surrender phase, yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
ryang wrote:
(I have several questions I'm going to post separately so it will be easier for people to find them if someone should have the same question)

What happens if you violate Denmark's neutrality? It has no soldiers, right, so I suppose if you stick around you immediately conquer it in the surrender phase?

Shame on you, Ryan.

Go and pick on someone that can fight back.shake

Regards,

Jim O'Neill
Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick S.
United States
Laguna Niguel
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Minor countries flip to your side when you force their surrender. Like Brad said you have to stick around until the surrender phase. When you move it, it joins your enemy. If you move you, you just made a new enemy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.