Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up Diplomacy, a game that I've had a love/hate relationship with for the past 20 years (love playing it, hate not having people to play it with).

I have some friends who are excited to try this Hall of Famer, but we need more. Ideally, the game should be played with all 7 powers, so I thought I'd put a feeler out there...

No previous Diplomacy exp required (all people I have so far are newbies), just a willingness to devote a Saturday to a truly unique game.

Hit me here or geekmail...

game on,
Kurt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gage
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
There is nothing like lying directly to your opponent's face, but I have found that playing Diplomacy online is better in some ways: (1) you get to actually finish, which is something I have not accomplished in three FtF attempts (damn that sleep thing), (2) sometimes the written postings become an artform of their own, and (3) there are always players available.

There are a couple of sites, but the one I have used is www.diplom.org Check it out if you haven't already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. Just curious, have you tried or know anything about:

http://www.playdiplomacy.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pascal genestine
msg tools
I m in!!

Let me know if you re still looking for players :
genestine@yahoo.com

Is it to play live only or online play ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.