Subject: Looking for a game I played around the late 70's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Michelson
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
There was a game I played with my brother that involved ships moving from island to island planting flags along the way. The board was 3-dimensional and came in two halves. Each side had a plastic cannon that could shoot down flags or ships. The ships were plastic sailing ships. One side was red and the other black. There was some strategy involved in hiding behind island mouontains so your ship would not get knocked over by your opponents cannon. The first person to plant 5 flags or shoot all 5 of his opponents ships won the game. Does anyone remember this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Reed
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Thought it was MB Broadside for a minute, but no one captured the little islands in the center of that board. Could it be some spin-off to Battleship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Michelson
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
The board was 3-dimensional, the islands were more like mountains and the ships moved from lagoon to lagoon. I looked up Broadsides and that was not it. Thank's for the input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
King of the Sea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Michelson
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
WOW! That's it. Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.