Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob D
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was interested in purchasing this game and have been doing some research on it..reading reviews and such. Anyhow, when I went to the publishers website I noticed it said it's not currently available. They will be reprinting it, and it will be available again in mid March. I couldn't find anything related to exactly what will be changing with the reprint.

Has anybody heard anything? Maybe just an updated rule book? Perhaps they'll be including more cubes as I've read people have had issues running out. Either way, I guess I'll hold off now until the reprint hits the store shelves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the electoral values of each state will be more prominent, and there will likely be more cubes as well:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/287379

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Munnerlyn
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand there was a misprint on a card as well having to do with the issue symbols. I hope that will be corrected as well. I dunno if I'll buy a new copy but if those cards were available seperately I'd probably get that just to get the correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Kemler
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is good enough I might consider trading away my copy, and buying a new 2nd Printing. The E/ Vote and cube count are particularly annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Baldwin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Lothartvni wrote:
I understand there was a misprint on a card as well having to do with the issue symbols.

Which card is this, and what's the error? I can't find the discussion in the forums.

And as long as we're creating a reprint wish list: please add 5-10 more cards and obviate the need to shuffle the discards before round 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
shadowkeeper wrote:
Lothartvni wrote:
I understand there was a misprint on a card as well having to do with the issue symbols.

Which card is this, and what's the error? I can't find the discussion in the forums.

And as long as we're creating a reprint wish list: please add 5-10 more cards and obviate the need to shuffle the discards before round 8.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1941116
"The New Nixon" apparently should have had an economy symbol instead of a civil rights symbol. Worth marking a card up for? hard to say

A handful of extra cards would be marvelous too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a 2nd Edition copy of PREZCON in Charlottesville last weekend. There are 85 cubes of each color in the game now. Is that the same as the 1st Edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.